Professional Indemnity - Miscellaneous Risks
Professional Indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection for a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional professions and occupations to safeguard individuals and firms from their liability as a professional. Miscellaneous business can present both high and low risk exposures. Essentially anyone who provides advice for a fee is a professional and needs to investigate the need for Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Advice given for a fee (in the absence of a product)
- Emerging non-traditional “blue-collar” exposures – e.g., building trades
- Inadequate / incorrect advice, design, specification, inspection
- Breach of copyright
- Injury / damage arising directly from professional advice given
- Fraud and dishonesty; Fidelity
Newline Australia provides a tailored Professional Indemnity insurance policy based on a broad civil liability wording.